Resources to help you stay healthy, safe, and prepared
Read the letter from NGWA CEO Terry S. Morse, CAE, CIC, about COVID-19 and the groundwater industry.
- Applications are now being accepted for the second round of PPP loans. Click here to access the application. Click here to learn more. (01-11-2021)
- COVID-19 relief bill addresses key PPP issues (Journal of Accountancy® news item 12-21-2020)
- Congress agrees to a new $900 billion COVID-19 relief bill (news item 12-21-2020)
- President Trump’s recent executive order (news item 08-10-2020)
- June 30 is the final day to submit applications for small business loans through the Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) (news item 06-30-2020)
- Family First Coronavirus Response Act (news item 06-24-2020)
- Changes to PPP loans under the PPP Flexibility Act (news item 06-05-2020)
- Paycheck Protection Program Flexibility Act (05-29-2020)
- Learn the knowns and unknowns about the PPP Forgiveness Application (news items 05-22-2020)
- SBA issues PPP Loan Forgiveness Application (news item 05-18-2020)
- New PPP and Small Business Support Information (news item 05-15-2020)
- Paycheck Protection Program Update (news item 04-24-2020)
- Reassure your customers while keeping them safe. Download and add your business logo to this new handout — NGWA: Private Water Wells at Very Low Risk of Spreading COVID-19 (PDF). (04-24-2020)
- COVID-19 and Groundwater (04-13-2020)
- The CARES Act: A Small Business Loan Overview (news item 04-02-2020)
- NGWA and Water Systems Council provide small business loan information (news item 04-02-2020)
- COVID-19 congressional update (news item 03-26-2020)
- The latest situation summary updates are available on CDC’s web page, Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19).
- Employee health check (PDF)
Essential employee sample letter
Download a sample letter to help law enforcement quickly identify your employee as an “essential service” employee.
Questions to ask before working during COVID-19
Are you concerned about how to conduct business as safely as possible?
State licensing and registration updates
Resources for financial support