Below is content from Water Well Journal’s staff that you’ll only find on this website. From articles to interviews to webinars, this is place to come for web-only content from WWJ.
- How the Internet can be a valuable tool in finding employees is the subject of an article by freelance writer Lana Straub. In the Water Well Journal web exclusive, “Good Help Hard to Find?“, she shares her company’s experience with one of the popular online job databases, Indeed.
- Tony Verillo presented a webinar in the fall 2016 for the National Ground Water Association titled “Legally Structuring Your Business Activities to Comply with New Electronic Logging Device Laws” and it is one you need to watch. This 45-minute online presentation will provide you with a refresher on hours-of-service laws and review the new federal law regarding ELDs to help you determine best practices to ensure proper compliance.
- Download an infographic on working in extreme heat created by the National Ground Water Association. It is ideal to post in your office so the important information can be seen be all employees.
- Read a guide titled The Dangers of Using a Mobile Phone Behind the Wheel, which contains valuable information for those whose jobs have them driving regularly. While the regulations discussed pertain to the United Kingdom, the advice is applicable to all drivers on the road.
- Download an infographic on making sales presentations conversational created by the National Ground Water Association. It provides tips to aid you with your customer presentations and can be posted in your office.