Chad Grignon, owner of Pine State Drilling Inc. in Athens, Maine, lists five ways to promote geothermal to potential customers.
- No matter what part of the country you are in geothermal works and works great.
- Maintenance is low. You actually get the longest life cycle vs any other conventional equipment.
- It’s affordable. If you keep it simple anyone can justify the cost.
- It’s clean and inexpensive to operate; nothing beats removing a dirty old boiler and sliding a nice geothermal unit in its place.
- Comfort the low temp with advanced ECM motors controlled by a Wi-Fi that is second to none.